WWE Smackdown 2/11/16 – Break Down the Walls
- Jericho doesn’t use the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah anymore.
- When in doubt, join them.
- Bo Dallas knew not to come out to this train-wreck.
- People, tilt your head upward for the Styles Clash.
- So, they aren’t the Dudleys.
- Titans or Teen Titans?
- This Cosmic Waste of space…it’s like The Miz.
- So, AJ wins his Wrestlemania debut!
- Chris Jericho & Aj Styles def. The Social Outcasts via Pinfall.
- Sasha Banks def. Naomi via Submission.
- The Lucha Dragons & Neville def. The Cosmic Wasteland via Pinfall.
- Chris Jericho def. AJ Styles via Pinfall.
WWE Battleground – Battleground of the Deadman
- Brie, you had 7 years and you still got took to school.
- The Wyatt Family has returned, since nothing came up of them separate.
- Destruction met Death.
- Winning with the STF is like Superman winning with a kick instead of his signature punch.
- Arrive. Punch. Leave.
- I’d take Ryback on one leg than Miz at 100%.
- Xavier Woods, PhD. Annoyance.
- Seth will say that he burned Suplex City to the ground.
- Superman is getting his strength back.
- Owens, talk to Bray Wyatt in obscurity.
WWE Smackdown 4/2/15 – Viper Bites All
- Will Little Red ever become Big Red again?
- Big Show doesn’t like falling face first.
- Mizdow channeled his inner Stone Cold.
- New Day is old.
- Millions of Dollars….but not one blade to keep Darren Young’s beard fresh.
- Champions losing though….Nikki, come on.
- 30 more seconds in Suplex City.
- Everyone has beaten Seth Rollins.
- Give Luke Harper Bray’s mic skills and you have the next Undertaker.
- Snakes can bite giants!
Impact Wrestling 11/19/14 aka Destination Impact?
- So, did Impact Wrestling get beat by MMA or by Cops?
- Kurt Angle is no longer injured.
- MVP is tired of the drama and wants his old job back.
- Snitching cause stitches, Kurt Angle.
- Bram, King of Hardcore, can’t beat Tommy Dreamer without help.
- The Revolution needs to be televised.
- EC3, your 1% ass bled tonight.
- Havok is no longer wreaking havoc.
- Kenny King was being pushed around worse than Santino.
- Being called ‘The Mouth’ is interchangeable between genders.
Impact Wrestling 11/5/14 – Hat Flicks and DILLIGAF
- FINALLY, we got a DDT pin, but this is Impact Wrestling. Hopefully we don’t see a poke pin.
- Lashley hat flick†> John Cena’s hat throw.
- Kenny King is the guy who wants to be as close to the title since we all know the moment he wins it, the company goes belly up.
- I guess we do need more internationals in the†International Redneck Revolution.
- MVP has been pushing his own agenda since day 1 and it was so obvious, a blind man can see it.
- I’m just waiting for Tyrus to break out in a dance.
- To this day, I will believe that Rockstar Spud can wrestle circles around Derrick Bateman.
- Bearded guy with a chair? RUN!
- To make sure you hit your signature move, look at the camera.
- At the end of the day, Lashley has that IDGAF look.